Last Updated: 07/22/2022 and all information on this page is accurate and up-to-date
Welcome OR students! Our goal here is to make things as easy as possible for you by providing the resources you need. These include:
- Giving you the answers to many OR-related questions
- Filling out paperwork is unavoidable. We try and make it as easy as possible by putting many of the forms you’ll need in one place
- Discover how our department will prepare you for a successful career in OR
- Helping you network with fellow IE students and professionals in our student organizations
We are sure that you have many, many questions and we are here to help. Find the answers to many ISE-related questions.
Have You Been Accepted?
Congratulations! As a new student, you probably have lots of questions about living and learning at NC State. The New Student Checklist will help you start on the path to becoming the newest member of the Wolfpack family.
Are you substituting a course, doing independent study, or simply need a Reference Report on Applicant Form? Get all the forms you need on our forms page.
We prepare you for employment in industry, service, consulting and government organizations. You will also be ready for advanced study at leading engineering, business and management universities.
- Master of Operations Research (MOR)
- Master of Science in Operations Research (MSOR)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Operations Research (Ph.D.)
Student organizations have a lot to offer. Whether you are a member or an officer, taking part in an extracurricular group will enhance your school experience. Student organizations will help you become more well-rounded by enhancing your skills, knowledge and connections. It gets you ready to take on your future career!
IT and Design Resources
OR wants you to have the software and design resources you need to complete your operations research projects.
- Need the latest version of Solidworks?
- Need to know how to remote into your office computer
- How about a template for your research poster?
- Maybe you just need a high-quality version of the OR logo