- Phone: 919.515.3504
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 3311 Textiles Complex
- Website: https://sites.textiles.ncsu.edu/mzhu/
Mengmeng Zhu is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Textile Engineering, Chemistry and Science. She is also an Associate Faculty in the Operations Research Graduate Program at NC State University. She also has over six years of experience in industries including manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution center.
Zhu’s research interests lie in computational data analytics and mathematical modeling for system reliability, resilience, and health monitoring and control. The applications of her research are on complex systems, including smart health with wearable and implantable devices, energy, the Internet of Things, transportation, and software development. Her teaching interests include quality and reliability engineering, statistics, data analytics, and applied operations research.
|Ph.D.||Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial and Systems Engineering||Rutgers University||2018|
|MSS||Master of Science in Statistics||Rutgers University||2016|
|BSIE||Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering||Rutgers University||2015|
Honors and Awards
- 2019 | Best Paper Award, ISSAT International Conference on Reliability and Quality
- 2018 | Best Student Paper Award, ISSAT International Conference on Reliability and Quality
- 2017 | Award for Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad, Chinese Government