Last Updated: 06/21/2022 and all information on this page is accurate and up-to-date
The OR logo uses the 2×2 NC State “Brick” logo and Univers font. But, the font does not need to be loaded on your system.
- The JPG file should be used for PowerPoint, Microsoft Office documents and the web.
- The PNG files offer a transparent background and are good for student research posters and PowerPoints.
- The EPS (vector) files are the only logos that should be used for print because vector files will print cleanly at any size.
OR Letterhead Templates
These Microsoft Word letterhead and memorandum templates are only for digital communications. After you create your body copy, please export them as PDFs. The University recommends that you should only use Arial for the content of your letter. You can purchase other stationery items, such as business cards, letterheads, and envelopes, through the Marketplace. Business cards are also available at Wolf Xpress in the Talley Student Union.
We are happy to print OR student and faculty research posters FREE of charge. If you would like our design team to review the graphic layout of your poster (because we know your an engineer, not a graphic designer), Send your original PowerPoint file to us for review and printing. If your poster is ready to print, simply convert it to a PDF and send it to us. Also:
- Let us know if you would like your poster mounted on foam board
- Typically, graduate and faculty posters are 48 x 36 (inches) and undergrad posters are 40 x 30 (inches)
- Please allow up to two business days for printing
The following are templates that you are welcome to use for your poster. Simply click on the poster you like and download the PowerPoint file.